- Studies and work experience
- I am a student at Bernardo Houssay teaching training college. I have been working as a teacher since 2012 in different institutions. Since 2014, I have been working at In-genious as an English teacher.
- Who I am
- Teaching is a vital part of my life. I am always looking for new ideas so my classes are interesting and fun. I think that in a relaxed and cozy environment students learn better. I always try to give the best of me in every single class. In my free time, I like listening to music, reading or spending time with my friends and family. I consider myself an observant, critical and humorous person.
- Why I like working at In-genious
- I love working at In-genious because there is always a great working atmosphere. If you asked me for words that would describe the In-genious Team, I would pick “dedicated” and “positive attitude”. Sharing at the school is a must and there is always room for something new. Being part of this group is a real pleasure for me!!!