- Studies and work experience
- Currently, I’m majoring in Learning Sciences (Ciencias de la Educación) at Universidad Nacional de Rosario and I have four subjects left to finish the English Teaching Course at “Instituto Superior del Profesorado Nº16 Bernardo Houssay”. Last year, I worked as an English teacher at the school “Nº67 Juan Enrique Pestalozzi” and at In-genious Idiomas. At the moment, I’m only teaching at In-genious. I have attended various seminars aimed at improving teachers´ professional skills. Some of these were: “Historias de viajeros: desarrollo profesional y aprendizaje intercultural” (organised by APrIR), “¿Qué hay que saber para ser un buen docente?, y “LA ESCUELA VIVA, hoy… se aprende lo que se vive (these last two organised by “IES Olga Cossettini”). In addition to this, in 2009 I obtained the Private Pilot Licence in Junín, and I kept on flying at “Aeropuerto Internacional de Rosario”, and at Cañada de Gómez airfield. Currently, I’m not doing any kind of activity related to aviation.
- Who I am
- I’m an open-minded and affable person who enjoys new experiences. I’m fond of sharing my time with students, friends and family, including my dog. I like reading, especially in the open air, and sometimes, while listening to music. There isn’t a day that would go by without me listening to a song. I love music. I’m a musician as well, the guitar, ukulele, charango and mandolin are my instruments. Besides, I like being physically fit. I play football and go for a run whenever I’m free from my responsibilities. I’m interested in new learning methods and students’ attitudes when they manage to learn certain knowledge.
- Why I like working at In-genious
- The first time I got in In-genious, I felt immerse in this atmosphere I’d never experienced in a language school before. It was an environment full of warmth, friendship, support and new ideas. I think that the things that make In-genious stand out are: its vivid classroom decoration, its inspiring phrases written on the walls, all the non-academic activities (eating out, parties, meetings and the like), and the enthusiastic and sympathetic attitude from its staff. In-genious is a unique school where you can develop new bonds to foreign languages while having fun.